Saturday, July 19, 2008

Turning a new page with TASF



I must confess this is not the first time the shibori bug bite me, but thanks to Pat's prodding, I plunged into this bottomless hole with all out effort. Perhaps it's meant to be, but I dropped everything, I mean it, since last Wednesday and went for it. Marilyn thought I was rude, how can I not be if she has any idea of my state of mind. Please excuse my rudness, I can't help it, I'll try to be nicer next week.

Thursday night, I was exhausted. Of course I couldn't wait to find out what I've got. Of course I worked and work to get rid of those knots and rise out the pieces. I was more excited as the time passed. I was dead tired, my hands and eyes were aching. I went to bed with the last couple pieces I didn't finish cleaning out. The next morning, I sat in bed patting and fondling the pieces.

Then I got out of bed, with the full intention of living a normal day for a change. Spend the morning doing the rounds of shopping, the afternoon relaxing in the library, even took an afternoon nap. Wonderful! Until after dinner that is. God, another late night! I went to bed after 2 a.m. but tasf4u was born.

Who know what the future brings?

No comments: